Berta Long Sleeve Illusion Off The Shoulder Mermaid Gown ( Wedding Gowns Long Sleeves Pictures #6) Pictures Album
Longlong1 (lông, long),USA pronunciation adj. long•er (lông′gər, long′-),USA pronunciation long•est
(lông′gist, long′-),USA pronunciation n., adv.
- having considerable linear extent in space: a long distance; a long handle.
- having considerable duration in time: a long conversation; a long while.
- extending, lasting, or totaling a number of specified units: eight miles long; eight hours long.
- containing many items or units: a long list.
- requiring a considerable time to relate, read, etc.: a long story.
- extending beyond normal or moderate limits: a long, boring speech.
- experienced as passing slowly, because of the difficulty, tedium, or unpleasantness involved: long years of study.
- reaching well into the past: a long memory.
- the longer of two or the longest of several: the long way home; a brick with the long side exposed.
- taking a long time;
slow: He's certainly long getting here.
- forward-looking or considering all aspects;
broad: to take a long view of life.
- intense, thorough, or critical;
seriously appraising: a long look at one's past mistakes.
- having an ample supply or endowment of something (often fol. by on): to be long on advice; to be long on brains.
- having a considerable time to run, as a promissory note.
- [Chiefly Law.]distant or remote in time: a long date.
- extending relatively far: a man with a long reach.
- being higher or taller than usual: long casement windows.
- being against great odds;
unlikely: a long chance.
- (of beverages) mixed or diluted with a large amount of soda, seltzer, etc.: highballs, collinses, and other long drinks.
- (of the head or skull) of more than ordinary length from front to back.
- lasting a relatively long time: "Feed'' has a longer sound than "feet'' or "fit.''
- belonging to a class of sounds considered as usually longer in duration than another class, as the vowel of bought as compared to that of but, and in many languages serving as a distinctive feature of phonemes, as the ah in German Bahn in contrast with the a in Bann, or the tt in Italian fatto in contrast with the t in fato (opposed to short).
- having the sound of the English vowels in mate, meet, mite, mote, moot, and mute, historically descended from vowels that were long in duration.
- [Pros.](of a syllable in quantitative verse) lasting a longer time than a short syllable.
- [Finance.]holding or accumulating stocks, futures, commodities, etc., with the expectation of a rise in prices: a long position in chemicals.
- marked by a large difference in the numbers of the given betting ratio or in the amounts wagered: long odds.
- of or pertaining to the larger amount bet.
- (of clay) very plastic;
- a comparatively long time: They haven't been gone for long. Will it take long?
- something that is long: The signal was two longs and a short.
- a size of garment for men who are taller than average.
- a garment, as a suit or overcoat, in this size: The shorts and the longs are hung separately.
- [Finance.]a person who accumulates or holds stocks or commodities with the expectation of a rise in prices.
- before long, soon: We should have news of her whereabouts before long.
- the long and the short of, the point or gist of;
substance of: The long and the short of it is that they will be forced to sell all their holdings.Also, the long and short of.
- for or through a great extent of space or, esp., time: a reform long advocated.
- for or throughout a specified extent, esp. of time: How long did he stay?
- (used elliptically in referring to the length of an absence, delay, etc.): Will she be long?
- throughout a specified period of time (usually used to emphasize a preceding noun): It's been muggy all summer long.
- at a point of time far distant from the time indicated: long before.
- as long as:
- provided that: As long as you can come by six, I'll be here.
- seeing that;
since: As long as you're going to the grocery anyway, buy me a pint of ice cream.
- Also, so long as. during the time that;
through the period that: As long as we were neighbors, they never invited us inside their house.
Sleevesleeve (slēv),USA pronunciation n., v., sleeved, sleev•ing.
- the part of a garment that covers the arm, varying in form and length but commonly tubular.
- an envelope, usually of paper, for protecting a phonograph record.
- [Mach.]a tubular piece, as of metal, fitting over a rod or the like.
- laugh up or in one's sleeve, to be secretly amused or contemptuous;
laugh inwardly: to laugh up one's sleeve at someone's affectations.
- have something up one's sleeve, to have a secret plan, scheme, opinion, or the like: I could tell by her sly look that she had something up her sleeve.
- to furnish with sleeves.
- [Mach.]to fit with a sleeve;
join or fasten by means of a sleeve.
Illusionil•lu•sion (i lo̅o̅′zhən),USA pronunciation n.
- something that deceives by producing a false or misleading impression of reality.
- the state or condition of being deceived;
- an instance of being deceived.
- a perception, as of visual stimuli(optical illusion), that represents what is perceived in a way different from the way it is in reality.
- a very thin, delicate tulle of silk or nylon having a cobwebbed appearance, for trimmings, veilings, and the like.
- [Obs.]the act of deceiving;
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Shouldershoul•der (shōl′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of each side of the body in humans, at the top of the trunk, extending from each side of the base of the neck to the region where the arm articulates with the trunk.
- Usually, shoulders. these two parts together with the part of the back joining them.
- a corresponding part in animals. See diag. under horse.
- the upper foreleg and adjoining parts of a sheep, goat, etc.
- the joint connecting the arm or the foreleg with the trunk.
- a shoulderlike part or projection.
- [Ornith.]the bend of a bird's wing, between the hand and the forearm, esp. when distinctively colored, as in the red-shouldered hawk, Buteo lineatus.
- a cut of meat that includes the upper joint of the foreleg.
- Often, shoulders. capacity for bearing responsibility or blame or sympathizing with other people: If you want to tell me your troubles, I have broad shoulders.
- a steplike change in the contour of an object, as for opposing or limiting motion along it or for an abutment.
- the end surface or surfaces of a piece from which a tenon or tenons project.
- an inclined and raised surface, as on a joggle post, for receiving and supporting the foot of a strut or the like.
- [Fort.]the angle of a bastion between the face and the flank.
- the flat surface on a type body extending beyond the base of the letter or character. See diag. under type.
- the part of a garment that covers, or fits over, the shoulder.
- (in leather manufacturing) that part of the hide anterior to the butt.
- either of the two edges or borders along a road, esp. that portion on which vehicles can be parked in emergencies. Cf. soft shoulder.
- See shoulder season.
- knee (def. 6).
- cry on someone's shoulder, to reveal one's problems to another person in order to obtain sympathy: Don't cry on my shoulder—this mess is your own fault.
- put one's shoulder to the wheel, to work energetically toward a goal;
put forth effort: If we put our shoulders to the wheel, we'll be able to finish the job soon.
- rub shoulders with, to come into association with;
mingle with: As a social worker in one of the worst slum areas, she rubs shoulders with the poor and the helpless.
- shoulder to shoulder, side by side;
with united effort: The volunteers worked shoulder to shoulder with the natives in harvesting the crops.
- straight from the shoulder, without evasion;
candidly: The lawyer told him straight from the shoulder that his case was weak.
- to push with or as if with the shoulder, esp. roughly: to shoulder someone aside.
- to take upon, support, or carry on or as if on the shoulder or shoulders: He shouldered his knapsack and walked on.
- to assume as a responsibility: to shoulder the expense.
- to push with or as if with the shoulder: to shoulder through a crowd.
- shoulder arms:
- to place a rifle muzzle upward on the right or left shoulder, with the buttstock in the corresponding hand.
- the command to shoulder arms.
Mermaidmer•maid (mûr′mād′),USA pronunciation n.
- (in folklore) a female marine creature, having the head, torso, and arms of a woman and the tail of a fish.
- a highly skilled female swimmer.
Gowngown (goun),USA pronunciation n.
- a woman's dress or robe, esp. one that is full-length.
- dressing gown.
- See evening gown.
- a loose, flowing outer garment in any of various forms, worn by a man or woman as distinctive of office, profession, or status: an academic gown.
- the student and teaching body in a university or college town.
- to dress in a gown.
Hello folks, this post is about Berta Long Sleeve Illusion Off The Shoulder Mermaid Gown ( Wedding Gowns Long Sleeves Pictures #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 2640 x 4048. It's file size is just 1753 KB. If You ought to download This photo to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Wedding Gowns Long Sleeves.
A more thinking and in addition draining are able to get wedding items that complement the criteria in picking a Berta Long Sleeve Illusion Off The Shoulder Mermaid Gown ( Wedding Gowns Long Sleeves Pictures #6) for possibly a friend or somebody occasionally. Due to the vertigo sometimes we are going to actually provide because of not knowing what things to offer something towards the recipient cash just.
For art-lovers lovers. Nothing is more wonderful for wedding partners who appreciate craft when finding a gift of display tickets, show tickets / audio / rings / performers of their favorite. When receiving gifts mentioned previously they will feel delighted. You simply learn who the band, performer, performingarts preferred external bridal pair. This solution is really a gift for them within the type of a unique surprise and be able to generate them.
But do you realize that sometimes also the couple really wants to get presents of things from relatives as presents from buddies have become remarkable for that pair's wedding. Below are a few tips that could help you in selecting a Wedding Gowns Long Sleeves.